SFMSP Week 3 Update
Jordan’s Note: COVID-19 is still a concern for our community and our league. Please be safe out there. Respect your fellow competitors. Respect our rules. Please don’t waste it. Be kind and play ball!
It is imperative that everyone respect our COVID Policy.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, stay home.
- Respect others’ personal space, and practice social distancing at all times.
- If you are not respecting people or the rules provided, you will be asked to leave the complex.
- For a complete list of rules and guidelines please review this link.
Sioux Falls Parks and Rec Update
- We’re doing a pretty good job following the rules, but we need to do better.
- Absolutely no sunflower seeds, please remind your fans they need to leave those in the car.
- You must pick up your trash in the dug out at the end of your game. This includes the space around the dugout including the picnic table and areas around your teams area.
- After the final game of the night players can help out and pick up bases from the field (there’s a foam plug under the base that goes into the peg hole after you lift the base). Place the bases in the dugout.
As we get back out to play remember its a privilege. Have fun and play ball!