2018 Championship Night
Tuesday, August 21st, 2018
- 5:30 PM Shack – Fall Ball Registration, Ball Pick up and Bat Checks
- 6:30 PM Field E – Monday Lower (The Rush v Longview Tax)
- 6:30 PM Field F – Monday Upper (The Deuce v CarSwap)
- 6:30 PM Field G – Friday Lower (Archer Rebuilders v Bar Code)
- 6:30 PM Field H – Friday Upper (Prairie Tickets v Frozen Ropes)
- 7:30 PM Field E – Tuesday Upper (Coast to Coast v Wasted Talent)
- 7:30 PM Field F – Wednesday (Howe Electric v Interstate Batteries)
- 7:30 PM Field H – Tuesday Lower (Corner Pub v Mini Critter)
- 8:30 PM Field F – Thursday (Gateway/RPS v River Ridge)
- 8:00 PM Shack – Join us at the League Shack for a free beer. We will start serving after the last championship game begins until it runs out.
- Manager of the Year Award hand outs!
Manager of the Year Awards
Thank you to all of the managers first and foremost. Running and managing a team is a job that doesn’t get enough thank yous in the end, but you all do a wonderful job of getting players organized and out here. This year for the first year we held a vote for each division to hand out Manager of the Year awards to recognize managers who went above and beyond to make our league better.
Each award was be voted on my managers from each of the teams, umpires, and league board members.
The award was created to acknowledge and bring attention to the best managers in our league lead by example with good sportsmanship. They are gentlemen towards other teams, umpires and officials. These managers play by and respect the rules. Finally they represent and advocate for the league to the highest degree both on and off the field.
Winners of the Manager of the Year Award will receive a $25 gift card and a award certificate as a thank you from the league. They will be available tomorrow night for picking up!
- Thursday: Bruce Grieme
- Wednesday: Eric Kannas
- Tuesday Upper: Matt Ramstad
- Tuesday Lower: Matt Scholten
- Monday Upper: Nick Nielson
- Monday Lower: Craig Sauer
- Friday: Scott Kringstad
Fall Ball Registration
Fall League 2018
August 27th-October 8th
- $500 entry fee per team (Paid in full by August 23rd, 2018)
- Pay Doug Wagner at Dakota Sports (605) 838-5031 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 weeks of double headers (12 games)
- 13 teams per division – first come, first serve
- Four different divisions to choose from
- Tuesday Open: Open rosters, 6 Home Runs
- Tuesday Lower: 3 Thursday Players, 3 Home Runs
- Monday Upper: 2 Thursday Players, 2 Home Runs
- Monday Lower: 1 Thursday Player, 2 Home Runs
- Players can play on both nights of Fall League.
- Pay fees, pick up schedules/softballs, and/or check your bats at one of two nights
- Tuesday, August 21st, 5:30-7:00 PM (Championship Night)
- Thursday, August 23rd, 5:30-7:00 PM